Tuesday 28 June 2016

26/6/16- Thank you for the farewell

My lovely juniors welcomed the flock of my mates with radiance of smile, clipping badges and offering Khadar (white scarf) to make an entrance was a gesture I ever received. No sooner did we enter the hall they wished us HAPPY GRADUATION DAY shaking hands neither so limb nor bone-crushing which has really touched my heart. They bade us farewell indigenously anchored with flowery words. I saw rosy checks glinted in laser light and their sadness of departure hidden deep inside. The songs of departure made my tears rolled down like a persistent downpour but it was not a last will for us as we are in a small pond to meet soon joining our hands to serve our nation. And it is not to an extreme of the tale of Gasa Lamay Singye where we are popping off never to meet. The day, formally, marked goodbye to my lovely friends and the day has drenched me with emotions. Besides all, the day marked our last formal interaction. Therefore, I hereby extend my heartfelt gratitude for being good friends when in need. It is a long felt note of gratitude that I pour down from my heart. Their gesture of greeting farewell impelled me to pen down my feelings although it may not flow to a stream of eloquence. I will be losing my one of the greatest friends and of course, my college for shaping me to a presentable square. Ever since I became the student of college, I was just proud to say I am a student of CNR.  From hereon too, I will be a proudest one bearing thick forehead to scream, ‘I am a graduate of CNR’ holding a relevant course of this particular era. Thank you for the farewell and I will be missing you all badly.  All and all, I was proud to be among you all to make a journey of humanity sucking the nectar and reaping the fruit under the same shed. I will carry our memories of togetherness through all hurdles of my journey of life and it will be cherished.
See you soon my dear SD 3rd & 4th

HAPPY STAY AT CNR!


No comments:

Post a Comment